IBT (Information and Business Technology) was created in 2007 by Mr Raouf Nobeebux MSc MBCS CertED DipRSA.
Having spent over 20 years in the sectors of Information Technology, Business, Education, Training and Management, Raouf decided to set up his own Consultancy company.
Raouf holds a Masters degree in Information Systems Engineering from South Bank University (London). His expertise spans in various sectors :
- IT as Computer Programmer, Systems Developer, Network Manager, Systems Manager, Cisco qualified Instructor
- Management – as Team Leader and Manager in various organisations, Director of his own company
- Education as a Programme Manager, Lecturer, Examiner
- Training as a Trainer and Lecturer
- Assessment as NVQ Assessor and Internal Verifier, Examiner, Moderator and Visiting Moderator
Raouf’s qualifications are as follows :
- Cisco qualified instructor
- NVQ Assessor (A1) and Internal Verifier (V1)
Awarding bodies associations :
- British Computer Society (BCS)
IBT works with several consultants, trainers and lecturers who have many years experience in their chosen fields.
You will always have the opportunity to provide feedback on the service you get from us. For more information about our services, please view various pages of this website. If you would like to receive more information, please email us email@example.com .